The boring date 2

 Hi readers❤

Since you guys want to know about the date badly,here it is.

The guy offered to come pick me up at home because i'm a baby girl that shouldn't be stressed and I agreed (the price of bolt was my determining factor) ,when he came i told him to stay a couple of houses away from mine the reason being that my family members would start asking question i wasn't interested in answering.

We went to a place called food city (don't judge me i like food) ,we were getting to know each other better and i was already ticking boxes in my head (pls i must marry this year) we started with talking about God, church and things related to that ...in my head i was like 'get me a man that talks about God and i'm married' dramatic ? yeah i know .  Anyways the conversation got to a point where we asked about each other's age and he is 14 years older than me (if not that i was in public ,I would have fainted) although he looks older than me but I was thinking probably early thirties or late twenties then i'm finding out it's late thirties nahh I'm out .Sorry.

I know people say age is just a number . yes it is and it can also be a limiting factor to some things and in this Lagos don't be deceived, anybody that old is either married or married with kids though he said he isn't married but we all know Lagos men especially yoruba men and i'm not interested in going that path . 

Immediately i learned about his age, the conversation started declining from my end and everything just got boring from that point . I still bought food home (age will not stop me from eating my dear and a win is a win πŸ˜‚) ,he dropped me back to where he picked me from ,we said our goodbyes and that was it.

Hope i delivered guys 😏

Thanks for reading. I love you all.

❤πŸ’‘πŸ˜˜

Comments

  1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚late thirties???Nah that’s too old baby girl. Before they put u as second wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ a win is a win

    ReplyDelete
  3. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚this is so hilarious
    Late thirties??nahhhhh
    Yes we all know Lagos and Yoruba menπŸ˜‚lies lies liesπŸ™„

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I love the part where you said a win is a winπŸ˜‚
    I love food oo😩🀲🏼Even when I’m illπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ What is that thing that will stop me from eating?? I’m yet to find out

    ReplyDelete
  5. So in the end, the date bring boring wasn't the guys fault?
    It's you that caused the decline in conversation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't the guy's fault,I just couldn't invest in the convo anymore

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DISAPPOINTMENT???

Meeting my soulmate