The eve of a new beginning

 Hi readers ❤

This is day 2 of our journey :'our' because we're all in this together, cool right... Anyways today is the last day of this year and personally this year has really been challenging,i fell into depression so many times but i'm grateful that i'm still alive. 

I'm so excited for the new year because I know it holds a lot of good things for me .Past years i've never had or written a new year resolution plan that people do however I'll be joining that train this year because I already have a list of things I'll be doing in the new year in my head😊 i just hope I'll be able to go through with it because one of my major problem is inconsistency and tbh I hope I am able to overcome it this year .

I'll be sharing some of my plans for the new year as we continue on this beautiful journey...

Though some people may believe that the new year is just another day for them and there's nothing special about it (ikr😏) anyways I think even though it's just another day also but it's also a break from the continuity of the past year ,imagine if there was no new year 🥴(i can't even imagine it ) as long as it gives us another reason to celebrate life i'm cool with it .

❤+💡+😘

Comments

  1. Can't wait. Well done ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new year is a big deal
    Let’s tell ourselves the truth cos some people did not live to see it
    I pray God grant your heart desires this year🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DISAPPOINTMENT???

The boring date 2

Meeting my soulmate