Meeting my soulmate

 Hi readers 😍

How are you all doing? The last post made me realize some of us are going through things and we've suppressed and accepted it to be so but we should always be able our concerns and issues somehow that's why this blog was created.  I'll write on how parents cause sibling rivalry one day but not today.

I mentioned sometime ago that my phone got spoilt ,to the glory of God yesterday it got repaired thanks to a well wisher.

You guys!! I've finally accepted that there will be no ring on my finger any time soon (ask me why) .Two major incidents happened this past week that made me come to this conclusion. Stay tuned .

The first incident: On Wednesday i followed my mother to oshodi market in lagos (drums rolling) we went to get some owanbe materials and it was all cool till it was time to go home .  Going home i was carrying the load to where we'll board a bus but then it got to a point I had to put the load on my head 😭 because my hand was aching . Tell me why I didn't see this fine man when I was carrying the load with my hand ,he waited till I put it on my head to appear😫 our eyes connected like twice and I was so sure i had seen my soulmate but this man walked right past me .This modern men don't appreciate women that can work hard ,because of small load that I put on my head he refused to say hello. My God will judge him.

The second incident: I went to make a delivery to someone and I already calculated the amount that would take me to and fro. Unfortunately when I was going back home the t-fare was higher than what I calculated,my money expired at oshodi ( this oshodi again) To get home from oshodi became the issue. Guys I was walking about oshodi like a thief looking for what to steal , it got to a point i had to beg for money from different people but i still didn't get .Long story short my father came to pick me up 😥he met me halfway home because I'd already started trekking after losing my dignity at oshodi. If these men keep meeting me this way it will be no surprise if I don't get a man anytime soon.

Pls you people should beg emefiele to release cash for us because it's getting wesser everyday.

To celebrate my readers , I'll create an ad for free for the first 2 entrepreneurs to leave a comment in the comment section.

Thank you all for reading

❤💡😘

Comments

  1. Thank God sey nor be only me dey experience am oo, don't worry God will open their eyes to see the inner beauty beneath the surface agbero😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol
    May you find your soulmate soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear it’s their loss if they can’t look beyond that and get to know you oo😂
    You’re amazing and your soulmate will be very lucky🤗
    Also I will put you in my prayers😩 i want to wear asoebi this year please 😩😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DISAPPOINTMENT???

The boring date 2