God's strongest soldier

 Hi readers ❤

Guys!! this past 2 days has been annoying asf,my phone fell into water and has been bad so i couldn't use it except to make and receive calls . I still haven't repaired it because my riches are still stored in heavenly places and i haven't converted it to naira yet  .

I never thought the day would come where something would happen to my phone and all my concerns would be about writing🥴 I was seriously worried about the fact that i haven't written in two days and me writing this now is a miracle because my phone is still bad (as they say miracle no dey tire Jesus) .

I realized something while I was just sitting and talking to myself yesterday , I was thinking that this year I don't want to be on God's strongest soldiers list .I want to live a soft life and i realized that God actually put curveballs in our paths because of how much he loves us and the size of the obstacles depicts how much God loves us and another thing I realized is that at the end of every obstacle there is a lesson learned but this doesn't mean that every challenge we face in life comes from God .Some can be self influenced,some from the devil nevertheless our prayers should be that God will grant us strength to overcome any obstacle that comes our way.

Yesterday after i was told the price to repair my phone ,I was already rethinking my excitement about this year and it was just the third day but today I have hope that this year still has more good news for me and I hope you think so for yourself also .

N.B: i hope my future husband would not run when he sees me having a full conversation by myself😂

I love you all .Thank you for reading.

❤💡😘

Comments

  1. God will provide according to his riches in glory
    😌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwnn🥺❤️
    Thank you for this
    That phone will be fixed or even replaced for a better one in Jesus name ✨

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m sorry about your phone🥺
    Also you’re an inspiration and I know I’ll learn from you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DISAPPOINTMENT???

The boring date 2

Meeting my soulmate