How to get a rich husband πŸ˜‰

 Hi readers❤❤

Happy weekend everyone πŸ€— I've decided to make this blog a weekly one because school has resumed πŸ˜ͺ I've been talking to my prospective husbands to come and marry me so they can open a supermarket for me and let me be a madam... i'm tired of school .

Sorry guys the only way you can get a rich husband is by praying to this merciful God  lol if I know how to get a rich husband i won't be here writing stories I'll be busy taking care of my man πŸ₯±.

My week has been kind of stressful with back to back lectures ,my lecturers don't have chills at all but the love of this degree is what's still keeping me. 

Anyways don't forget to mind your business guys and drink lots of water and also keep praying .It only gets better . Thanks for reading i love you .

❤πŸ’‘πŸ˜˜


Comments

  1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was already anticipating how I’ll get a rich husband πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop hoarding all the rich men madame πŸ™„

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really thought there was a wayπŸ˜©πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  5. School is a lotπŸ₯²lol but truly prayer is the key

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big Ela shaπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's rightπŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DISAPPOINTMENT???

The boring date 2

Meeting my soulmate