Let's talk depression 2

 Hi readers❤❤

I no longer get excited about the weekend because it disappears within 30mins and before you know it another monday is here.

I've been thinking a lot about my life and i've come to the conclusion that if getting a nursing degree would cost me my life then i want to be a car dealer .I know you're thinking why cars right? I'm a very big lover of cars (I know we all are) ,i like talking about cars,car brands,their features and the likes πŸ₯Ί you people won't understand until you see me talking about a car .

So to the order of the day , we're still talking about depression and before i move on to the symptoms of depression, I'd like to say that one of the worst thing you  can say to a depressed person is that " Things will work out" or saying "You don't have to think too much about (whatever is causing the person to be depressed) or "The Lord is your strength" .The reason being that the depressed person knows that things might work out but doesn't really know what to do or how to stop themselves from being depressed. Instead of saying these things,you don't necessarily have to give an advice but be there for the person,provide a listening ear and don't judge ...even a warm hug can go a long way.

Some of the symptoms of depression are :

.Painful thoughts ( overthinking comes in here and you see little issues as big mountains and sometimes this leads to suicidal thoughts).

.Loss of interest in things that you enjoy before; the person no longer wants to be around people ,he/she just wants to be alone and not do anything ( you just want to be alone with your thoughts)

.insomnia ,sadness and even being extremely happy in the presence of other people are other symptoms also.

I've experienced all of the above symptoms and i can say it isn't easy .

To anyone going through a depressed state and you're reading this ,I just want to say you're not alone ,you're amazing,you're strong and depression is a battle you can overcome.

I love you 

❤πŸ’‘πŸ˜˜


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DISAPPOINTMENT???

The boring date 2

Meeting my soulmate