The boring date 😪

 Hi readers ❤

My people my people how are you all doing?so i went on a date yesterday (I don't know if i should call it that ) anyway it was super boring but i got free dinner out of it. I think i'm done with talking stages for the year lol.

Since I was like 18years, every new year's day is always a Q&A session featuring me,my mother and my big mommy. I always get grilled about my nonexistent boyfriend . It's not my fault that i'm single they just don't want to hear ,my mom always say i'm picky but i'm just particular about the kind of man i want .African mothers don't want to hear that anyways.

Back to my date , our meeting was just like a scene out of a kdrama🤭 ,we met one day while it was raining,I was going home from church and he had to take shelter where I was standing also and we got talking, one thing led to another and we had our first date yesterday. If you want to know more about my date stay tuned 😉.

I was wondering if i should make this blog a daily or a weekly activity. I'd like a feedback from you guys as well .

Thanks for reading. I love you guys

❤💡😘

Comments

  1. Long talking stage is a no no for me this year😂 and African mothers should go easy on us😩🤲🏼 Me I’m more bothered that I’m growing old😩😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m eager to know the rest of the story🤲🏼

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weekly is more preferable maybe every Friday ..
    I anticipate your story tho

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talking state and stress😂😂😭please tell us the complete story

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DISAPPOINTMENT???

The boring date 2

Meeting my soulmate