Sense of entitlement

 Hi readers😍

It's that time of the week again,how's our weekend going? Mine's pretty boring . This week has been a rollercoaster of events ranging from scarcity of cash,valentine ,rioting in different parts of the country and the one I want to talk about (the video of when a man pays or gives money is when a certain lady can commit).

So many times I've noticed some kind of sense of entitlement in ladies and it annoys me . I know some people will say 'don't you like money'? I can assure you that I love money and i'm not opposed to collecting money from the other gender however where it becomes an issue for me is when you think you can tell a man how to spend his money or telling him to give you money before /after you sleep with him.(you're just a glorified hookup girl in the disguise of a girlfriend).

I have seen a scenario whereby this girl meets a guy and that same evening she was telling him she needs money to buy clothes (bro if you didn't meet him will you walk naked ?) you'll see cases where a guy wants to talk to you on the phone and you're telling him to buy you data before he can talk to you  (that's shameful fr) and it's behaviors like this that's making men disrespect so many women .

Your boyfriend is not your father or your brother or your family member , it should be his choice to give you when you demand for something not a duty or responsibility simply because you're not married yet .If you want your man to provide at every turn for you ...Get married periodt . Like i said i'm not opposed to collecting money or gifts from the opposite gender but let's not make it seem as though it's their responsibility. That's why you have to build yourself up as a woman and be able to afford whatever the hell you want by YOURSELF (pardon my french) without having to wait or rely on a man for basic things . Once again the only time a man is obligated to provide for you is when you're both married . SHALOM.

Thanks for reading

❤💡😘

Comments

  1. First of all…I no see the French wey you write ooo😂😂😂e say na pardon my French😂
    Omo true facts😌I dey pity this men sometimes aswrrr
    Ladies need to

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DISAPPOINTMENT???

The boring date 2

Meeting my soulmate