Valentine is coming

 Hi readers😍

You guys !!! I lost my dignity this week precisely on Monday. Let me give you the gist.     On Monday was the induction ceremony of the newly graduated medical students in my school and i went for the reception party with my fellowship members ,on getting there i collected rice,drink and jotter (all good right) .  You guys ...i went back to my hostel in the back of a pick up truck 😂 I'm putting this out here because it's possible you see my video on instablog when I finally blow and my haters want to blackmail me 😪.

This is how it happened: my friends were the ones to pack the chairs and other sound instruments we used back to the church so i was waiting for them however by the time i finished waiting there was no school bus again and the other option was to take a bike but bike men said they weren't accepting transfer and there was no cash . What to do ? The pickup truck that was carrying chairs back to the church was there ,that's how my friend and i summoned courage and climbed the back of the truck .The funny part is that this was not the first time😭😭 I'm sure my crush would soon start calling me senior man .  At first shame wanted to catch me but later on i owned up to my actions and started waving at the people staring at us ( i'm practicing for when I'll be first lady). At last we got to church then one girl like that suggested we follow the truck back to the hostel hmm I said God forbid ,affliction will not rise again the third time .

Anyways valentine is coming... Shout out to all the singles out there 🥳🥳 we're the real MVP. I did it 2 years ago,i did It last year and i'm here this year .Let nobody pressure you on that day,

it's just a day and it will end . If anyone asks you where's your boyfriend ? Tell them Jesus is coming where's their salvation (drops mic). But in case you have plenty money to buy gift for someone and there's no special person yet plsssss i'm available to receive gift .

I love you all ❤❤❤ Thanks for reading

❤💡😘

Comments

  1. Never again Zainab, never again 🥲

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sympathise with you😂 your crush will understand I’m sure😂😂
    Even the ones that are not single…some people will still laugh at their gift😂🥲 at the end of the day no let anyone pressure you😌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DISAPPOINTMENT???

The boring date 2

Meeting my soulmate