Friendships.

 Hi readers😍

Long time no read , it's been a while.. I know . These past weeks I don't know what has been wrong with me , anytime I pick up my phone to write, I end up not writing and this has been happening for two weeks . At first , I had the excuse of writing exams but I'd finished my exams a long time ago so I had no excuse just procrastination and inconsistency kicking in.

I and a friend were talking yesterday and she asked me about the blog ,I told her what's happening with me and she encouraged me to just write anything because people are reading it . I've never been more encouraged ...voila here I am writing . You guys should pray for me .

Have you ever met someone and you guys just clicked? like you guys just met but you talked and talked for hours without running out of what to say . Well I've met quite a few , one of them being this my friend that encouraged me to write again. The day we started talking to each other was crazy , we attend the same fellowship in school though she's graduated now and we were both in the drama dept so we were not strangers . That day we finished rehearsal and decided to walk back to the hostel together , she's an extrovert and I being what I am , we started talking and before you know it this girl was confessing her bad bad actions to me (just joking) she started telling me about her love life, her exes and so many things . The conversation was so sweet that I didn't want it to end ,I enjoyed hearing her talk as I wasn't contributing much to the conversation because I had no love life to talk about (still don't) . Ever since then, the bond has grown stronger .She's always asking me if I used charm on her because she couldn't understand why she started telling me all her life secrets during our first conversation, i'm irresistible like that .lol.  I love that girl so much.( i love my readers too so don't be jealous) 

There are few other people that I've met like that , we just had a convo once and it felt like we've known each other for a very long time . The way I keep making friends baffle me because i'm not exactly a people's person , I only talk outside when it's important and even with that , I can't walk ten steps in this school without greeting someone I know. When my friends tell me "zainab you know too many people in this school" I usually deny because who do I really talk to but it got to a point where I greet almost 50 people in a day (maybe i'm exaggerating or maybe not)I had to admit that I know too many people . phew .

Anyways guys i missed you all  and I miss writing . I'd like to read about how you met that special friend in the comment section . Thank you.

Quick one : abstain from falling in love , men are not good people . Tenks .😂

Thank for reading

❤💡😘


Comments

  1. I’m not also a people person and I have few friends but somehow also people just know my name and I don’t know how😂 if there’s anything I’m grateful for is the few friends I have🥺 I’ve always been sceptical about making new friends and being close to people because of how wicked human beings can be😌 I’m grateful that I don’t have so called friends like that. Most of my friends ehhh we just met and clicked as well… it was magical for real😁❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DISAPPOINTMENT???

The boring date 2

Meeting my soulmate