Breaking out πŸͺ“πŸͺ“

 Hi readers 😍 

My lovessss how are you all doing?do you guys remember the first story I wrote and I mentioned  something about inconsistency? tbh it has started kicking in and I've been tempted to stop writing but I won't stop because I still love you guys😘😘😘

Last week i went for a friend's birthday party and all I can say is that I'll never be poor in my life .

The party started with a dinner with the celebrant and some other close friends , the hotel where the dinner took place was very nice and beautiful . Let me gist you guys ... I and my friend took a cab from where we lodged to the venue of the dinner and on stepping out of the cab tell me why the first persons i saw was a couple ..they were looking so sweet that I almost had diabetes just by looking at them .Anyways we entered the hotel and had to wait for the rest (apparently we were early comers) people started coming later and it was cool,everyone came single then this guy from my class just came with his girlfriend πŸ˜” I'm not an hater or anything but no be so dem dey do life ..I thought we all agreed that men are scum πŸ˜₯people will sly you in this life .

All i was seeing everywhere in that restaurant were couples who came for dinner dates ❤❤omo love sweet ooo . Our birthday dinner  went well ,we ate, laughed ,joked and had fun thereafter we went clubbing . Clubbing isn't really my scene although I had fun but it still felt somehow to me . The crazy part was the guys that were with us , some of the guys are my classmates but we don see them finish πŸ˜‚ I saw another part of them at the club hmm these people were spending money like it was paper ... I can see why some girls wouldn't want to date working class guys but yahoo boys aren't my thing so those guys are safe .

We went back to our hotel around 3 am and all in all the birthday weekend was so good I didn't want to come back to school.

Lately I've been feeling some kind of way , like I need more out of life . Tbvh my life is very monotonous (school,church,hostel) and it has been like this for a while which I didn't mind before but it irks me now. A friend suggested traveling which is a good idea but i'm an unemployed student πŸ˜‚ which money would I use in touring the country ?? I need a sugar daddy guys... If you're reading this and you like traveling also I don't mind being your hand bag to wherever lol. 

On a more serious note , i need suggestions on what to do to break out of this routine , pls drop your suggestions in the comments πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. 

Thank you for reading . I love you guys .

❤πŸ’‘πŸ˜˜

Comments

  1. EstysamπŸ₯Ί❤May 26, 2023 at 6:42 PM

    Club girlπŸ˜‚....find a new hobby, get a list of fun activities that you really want to explore and go for them one after the other
    Love your stories😍❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I would definitely write a list. Thank you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DISAPPOINTMENT???

The boring date 2

Meeting my soulmate