God's mercy

 Hi readers 😍

It's another weekendπŸ₯‚How has our week been?Mine has been pretty good other than the fact that I have an important exam to prepare for and yesterday I wrote a test and forgot to put my name on the test booklet πŸ˜‚ isn't God good? .

These past weeks I have developed an affinity for apostle Joshua Selman's teaching, before I only watch some of his clips online but i'm really invested now and I must say that man is truly a man of God . There's something about his teaching that makes you feel like it's God himself that is teaching you these things...one of the things that has been glued to my mind from one of his teachings is that "God's mercy is powerful but there's a condition to accessing God's mercy and that is brokenness" . It really got to me because it opened my eyes to some of the things believers do and when we don't see results we complain.

He said " you're praying for mercy and you believe that you can still do what you're praying for with your strength and if God's strength meets your strength then there's no need for Him so He would retract his strength" Guys ! I felt that because most times when we pray we're already looking for other alternatives in our head and God will be like since you can do it then do it . The prerequisite to obtaining mercy from God is to come before him broken down ,without pride or our own strength and we'll see God's strength shining. Have you ever wondered why the prayers you pray when it seems like all hope is lost and nobody is there for you get answered in the most miraculous way? Think about it.

Anyways I did something on my WhatsApp status on Tuesday πŸ˜‚ I saw a picture of this beautiful lady that looked like me on twitter and saved it ,she was on a date with her man I think , I saved the picture and posted it on my status before I knew it people had started congratulating me and sorts πŸ˜‚ I played along and told them it was my man πŸ₯± and if they wanted to know more about how i met the man they should read my post for this week .

Even my mom called and was asking about the story I promised to tell my readers . Guys this is me saying i'm sorry as there are men but there is no man yet ... I promise before the end of this year I'll be snatched( I won't be snatched in Jesus name) .iykyk.

Thanks for reading guys 😘😘😘Have a lovely weekend ahead.

❤πŸ’‘πŸ˜˜


Comments

  1. You won't be snatched ooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DISAPPOINTMENT???

The boring date 2

Meeting my soulmate